Want to breed to a genetic giant?
Royal Ace is the answer.
BAY – 2013 – 16.2 HH
- Genetic giant with highest intensity, outstanding 44 ancestors hitting DANEHILL
- Pre-potent dam line includes Northern Dancer’s only full sister – dam of La Prevoyante, Champion 2YO and Hall of Fame inductee.
- First 7 male ancestors were all multiple Group 1 horses
- Bred on similar FLYING SPUR / MORE THAN READY crosses as top sire SEBRING
- Sound, tough and consistently showed courage with acceleration and a fast finish.
- Ran 1m 33.74 1600m sectionals at Flemington, last 800m in 46.08
Royal Ace is a member of the most successful stakes winning sire line from one of the world’s greatest stallion families
ROYAL ACE – The Genetic Giant – is an exciting new addition to the Victorian stallion ranks. He is a member of the most successful stakes winning sire line from one of the world’s greatest stallion families.
Royal Ace had an extremely fast finish winning 3 of his first 4 sprint races. He was sound and tough achieving 9 wins, 9 placings and amassing over $380,000 in winnings. He displayed versatility winning over a variety of distances between 1200m to 1720m.
He raced through four seasons winning the the Peninsula Cup, at Mornington, after which he was referred to as the ‘Iron Horse’ by Weir Racing. His brilliant 1m 33.74 sectional over 1600m at Flemington underlined his class.
A member of the Danehill sire line, Royal Ace is a son of Casino Prince, winner of the Chipping Norton Stakes-Gr.1., whose 19 stakes winners include Alligator Blood’s multiple Group One winning sire All Too Hard. His Grandsire is the Golden Slipper winner Flying Spur, the son of Danehill the worlds greatest sire of Stakes Winners. His first 7 sires were all MULTIPLE G1 PERFORMERS, great genes for ability, constitution and speed to pass on.
His dam is the imported mare She Can’t Wait by More Than Ready, the worlds greatest sire of 1,901 individual winners and 4th greatest sire of all time with 202 stakes winners.
Royal Ace is bred on a similar bloodlines cross to SEBRING, being by a son of FLYING SPUR, Australian Champion sire, from a daughter of MORE THAN READY.
He has impressed Glen Eden’s Sonia O’Gorman since his arrival. “He has only been here for a short time and he is already proving that he has a great temperament.” “And he is an athletic, strong individual who will let down to be an impressive stallion.”